Benefits of using your private medical insurance
- Feel better faster with rapid access to an initial diagnosis and little or no wait for treatment.
- Your choice of leading London consultants, many of whom are directly employed by Schoen Clinic London, working together for your benefit.
- Access to the very best evidence-based treatments and outcomes, many of which may not be available elsewhere.
- Benefit from better outcomes achieved through our specialisation in spinal and orthopaedics and use of data to drive quality improvements.
- Recover quicker with our Rapid Recovery Programme which mobilises patients soon after surgery.
What you can expect
- Rapid access to expert care, on a date and time that suits you.
- All your consultations, diagnostic tests, treatment and physiotherapy onsite.
- A tailor-made treatment plan personalised to your individual needs.
- A private ensuite bedroom with open visiting hours.
- Healthy menus with all dietary requirements catered for.
- WIFI and a range of guest services to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible.
- Extensive aftercare and support to get you back on your feet.
- Direct liaison with your insurance company regarding billing and payment.
Next steps: Using your private medical insurance
Step 1. Gain authorisation from your insurance company. We work with all the major health insurance companies. Before attending an appointment, it is important to check that your insurance policy will cover you and if there is an excess to pay. Some insurance companies also require a referral by way of a letter from your GP.
Step 2. Once your insurance company has authorised your hospital visit/treatment, contact us to make your appointment.
Step 3. So that we can bill your insurer directly here is what we will need from you:
- The name of your insurance company
- Your membership or policy number
- The claim number or authorisation code given to you by your insurance company.
Step 4. Concentrate on your recovery. We will liaise directly with your insurers to arrange payment.