Staff Nurse York
Schoen Clinic York
Schoen Clinic are looking for two full-time Staff Nurse's for our new inpatient eating disorders unit for adults in York.
You will be working with an experienced multidisciplinary team. Schoen Clinic York is part of the Mental Health Division of Schoen Clinic UK, which also has units in Birmingham and London, and there will be opportunities for professional development and peer support within the group.
The successful candidate will be a compassionate, resilient & open minded individual who is adaptable, creative & able to provide high levels of support to patients throughout their recovery. This will involve planning, implementing, assessing & evaluating nursing care using person centered, evidence based practice.
The unit has a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team that supports one another to manage risks & working in collaboration with them will be a key feature of this role.
Previous experience with the patient group is desirable but a special interest, motivation & enthusiasm to work in this area is more important as full training will be given. We would also welcome applications from newly qualified nurses & have a preceptorship package if required.
SCHOEN CLINIC CULTURE:
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable: Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring: Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
Courageous: Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holder.
Schoen Clinic York
Up to £30,000
24th April 2021
- Registered mental health nurse
- Skills and knowledge kept up to date in line with the current nursing practice
- Ability to manage a personal caseload
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Good communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Knowledge of care standards & the role of the CQC
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum with an annual salary review
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training & development opportunities