Schoen Clinic UK
Reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner, you will be responsible for all administrative and pre-employment checks of the recruitment function at Schoen Clinic. The Recruitment Administrator will process all candidate checks and administrative tasks.
- Contributing to the candidate experience, from start to finish
- Provide efficient, effective and professional administrative support to the Recruitment Business Partner and HR Director.
- Follow the recruitment pathway to ensure all new starters are compliant
- Build relationships with hiring managers and informing sites and candidates of start dates and recruitment progress
- Arranging interviews and championing the Recruitment Pathway
- Carry out pre-employment checks – DBS, Occupational Health, References & Right to Work In a timely manner to ensure new employee has cleared checks ahead of start date
- Advertise vacancies on job boards and internally whilst supporting sites with the drafting of job adverts
- Update the internal recruitment tracker with candidates pre-employment checks
- Create new colleague folders whilst administering and maintaining the HR system
- Producing scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Maintaining job descriptions and recruitment templates
- Declining unsuccessful candidates and liaising with the Recruitment Business Partner on suitability for talent pool
Equality & Diversity
Schoen Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Its policy is to treat everyone in the same
way regardless of their race, religion, marital status, physical/mental disability, gender, sexual orientation, and age, responsibilities for dependents, trade union membership or offending background. The Company values the diversity of its work force as a strength and aims to provide a working environment in which people have the opportunity to contribute and develop according to their individual merits and aspirations.
We strive to give every single patient the highest quality of care, always remembering the trust
they put in us, and treating people with compassion, dignity and respect.
Providing the best possible care for our patients, and best workplace conditions for our colleagues and partners.
Working together as one team in partnership with our patients, sharing our individual knowledge and learning.
Working in a way that encourages us to constantly improve and innovate.
Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Schoen Clinic UK
Permanent, Full time
30th September 2021
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Self - motivated and self - starter with ability to prioritise and schedule work independently
- Highly organised, detail orientated and analytical
- Adaptable in terms of working times and responsibilities
- Maintains professional conduct at all times
- Experience as an Internal Recruitment Administrator within a small team
- Ability to work on own initiative and champion new processes and systems
- Compliance experience
- Previous Healthcare Industry experience desirable, but not essential
- Salary of £23,000
- Full time position working 37.5 hours a week
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance with BUPA
- Eye Care Scheme with Specsavers
- Online Benefits Portal
- Training & development opportunities