Family Therapist CAMHS Eating Disorders
Schoen Clinic Newbridge
Who We Are Looking For:
The Family Therapist will contribute to the work of the hospital by conducting systemic oriented therapy with patients and families; liaising with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and contribute to clinical assessment and treatment.
- Undertake specific therapeutic work with patients and their families in response to the clinical need, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Unit. This is mainly with inpatients, but may also be with out-patients and day patients
- Work as a member of the multidisciplinary team (MDT) participating in clinical team meetings and other departmental meetings as necessary
- Participate in relevant Clinical Audit projects as necessary.
- Attend Team meetings aimed at facilitating and enhancing team cooperation and performance
- Ability to co-work with a variety of other disciplines
- Knowledge and understanding of adolescent development
- Skills in applying systemic theory to work with individuals, couples, family systems, groups and organisations across different ethnic backgrounds with cultural sensitivity
- Knowledge of and skill in using the variety of approaches within systemic practice
Schoen Clinic Culture
Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based around our five key values:
Accountable Taking ownership of the things I say and do
Caring Treating others as I would like to be treated
Collaborative Working together to make a winning team
Courageous Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
Determined Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
Due to the volumes of applications we expect to receive, Schoen Clinic reserves the right to close the job advert before its assigned closing date if we find the ideal candidate for this position.
Whilst Schoen Clinic value the services of recruitment agencies, we do not wish to engage on this occasion. Thank you.
Schoen Clinic Newbridge
Salary up to £43,000 FTE per annum with an annual salary review
23rd April 2021
- UKCP Registered
- A qualification in Family and Systemic Psychotherapy
- Highly specialist skills in systemic assessment and therapy of individuals, couples, families, frequently requiring sustained and intense concentration
- Ability to provide services in the complex community environment, to meet the needs of clients and families
- Ability to deal sensitively with stressful situations including.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly specialist skills and ability to liaise effectively with other agencies and professionals
- Experience in delivering interventions to address eating disorders
- Experience of delivering systemic therapy to families in cases with a high level of risk and complexity
- Experience and knowledge in working with safeguarding issues and risks
- Salary up to £43,000 FTE per annum with an annual salary review
- This is a part time position, working from 22.5 up to 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Pension scheme